Doorman Property Management Presents:
Six Unique New San Francisco Residences & One Glass Storefront
Form follows function – This has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined as a spiritual union. ____ Frank Lloyd Wright
Distinguished in appearance, efficacious in layout, and architecturally significant, this newly constructed masterpiece is situated in one of San Francisco’s most coveted neighborhoods. Far from humble and heads above the norm, this property is destined to be a San Francisco treasure.
Your experience begins at the colorful intersection of Fillmore Street and Duboce Avenue, where 435 Duboce stands proudly among the other illustrious structures on this historic city block. Meticulously planned and freshly completed, this contemporary three-story multi-residence home is sleek and stylishly modern in design with an abundance of amenities sure to please even the most discerning San Franciscans.
Walking or driving by, you’ll see the growth in progress and lay eyes on the awe-inspiring one-of-a-kind mural painted by celebrated Bay Area artist Ian Ross.
SPECIAL FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
- This architecturally futuristic building stands three stories high, with a lobby and commercial space on the first floor and luxury condominiums on the two upper floors.
- Built with uncompromised quality of construction using the most state-of-the-art practices and materials for maximum living comfort, convenience and security.
- Understated elegance imbues the welcoming area of each of these contemporary urban havens.
- The units’ beautifully proportioned living spaces are generous in size and feature completely private outdoor patios.
- Dramatic walls of glass and natural building materials make the indoors feel out and the outdoors feel in, creating an atmosphere of peaceful tranquility.
- Each unit offers unique and spectacular city vistas.
- The five-car garage is equipped with high-powered 220-volt outlets expressly designed for charging electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Each kitchen, the heart of the home, has an open design and is sure to please the most discriminating chef.
- High-efficiency lighting fixtures and recessed lighting are installed in every room, including closets.
- Top-of-the-line energy-efficient gas appliances.
- Built-in home security and home entertainment speaker systems.
- All bathrooms and kitchens are equipped with high-efficiency water-conserving brand name fixtures, which have all been hand-selected to sync with the buildings’ quality and flow.
- All interior walls are constructed of QuietRock™ acoustical soundboard, and all doors are solid core made from fiber core materials for weight and thickness. This enables the walls and doors to act as sound barriers, creating rooms that are both quiet and private.
- All closets are spacious and include built-in organizers with cabinets and drawers that maximize storage capacity and efficiency.
- Meticulously maintained landscaping that features California native plants.
- Custom-integrated SmartHome™ automation and control systems that enable you to program and harmonize your home’s appliances and devices from anywhere with your cellphone.
- Located on the corner of Duboce Park – convenient for dog walking or just relaxing under the trees.
- 24/7 doorman and concierge services provided by Doorman Property Management.
- Extremely easy access to mass transit. Track and street improvements at Church and Duboce that are scheduled for completion by March 2013 will provide a smoother, faster, safer streetcar ride – whether you’re going downtown or to the beach.
Conceived and constructed for comfort and aesthetic grace, 435 Duboce is a special place to call home. Inside, you are enveloped in the glow of warm sunlight that radiates through the expansive windows. Look outside, and the glass panes frame a breathtaking panorama of rooftops, treetops and distant rolling hills. The windows by Western Window™ systems reach out into the surroundings, integrating the peaceful space within with the magnificent cityscape without.
The open floor plans are designed for optimal flow while still affording exceptional privacy, making the units efficient for everyday living and great for entertaining.
Seductively private patios give you a place to relax outdoors in the comfort of home.
The coordinated monochromatic color scheme produces a smooth, balanced, Zen-like atmosphere that soothes the senses.
Sheltered from the fog by Buena Vista and Twin Peaks to the west, Duboce Triangle is one of the sunnier districts in San Francisco. Just blocks from trendy restaurants and shopping on Castro, Mission and Haight Streets and served by the Church Street Muni-Station, the area is a big draw for car-free urbanites.
Duboce Triangle is true to its roots as a district built in the early 1900s, the heyday of Edwardian architecture. Its Victorian flats and condos reflect the best of that era, showing off exterior moldings, bay windows, hardwood floors, coved ceilings and wainscoting. Many homes in Duboce Triangle offer views of Twin Peaks, Buena Vista and Corona Heights from their sunny, walk-out decks.
In the 1960s, the city of San Francisco renovated the entire district by planting street trees, burying utility wires underground and widening the narrow sidewalks and streets. Today, with its now-mature trees and rejuvenated homes, Duboce Triangle is distinctly residential, yet has an urbane feel.
In the evening, locals head out for dinner at one of the many nearby bistros and bars. Market Street’s eateries offer burgers, sushi, Indian and everything in-between. An easy stroll away is Haight Ashbury, once the center of the hippie culture. Now it is home to hip restaurants, high-end vintage clothing stores and a number of exclusive boutiques. Castro Street, just south of Duboce, caters towards the GLBT community, with its unique eateries, bars and bookstores.
At the center of Duboce Triangle sits Duboce Park, a rectangular patch of green space loved by residents and their dogs. Nearby tree-filled Buena Vista Park, another great place to take a dog, has steep paved and dirt paths, winding wooden stairs and endless views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Marin Headlands.
Check back in frequently for additional updates and details in the coming weeks.
A series of lavish open house affairs are scheduled for January 2013. The events will feature over a dozen local and internationally acclaimed artists, furniture designers, live music by the Jazz Mafia and more.
For more information please email 435Duboce@DoormanSF.com. (Artisits & designers intereseted in participating in the open house events should request the RFP.)
Tentatively Scheduled for Saturday, January the 19th & Sunday the 20th, 2013 from 1pm - 8pm.
Tentatively Scheduled for Friday, January the 11th & Saturday the 12th, 2013 from 1pm - 8pm.
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Doorman Property Management - (415) 878-1888